To schedule a workshop or school visit, please contact
Amanda Stone Norton has developed a variety of experiential PK-8 programs based on her latest book, MUDDY MADELEINE MEETS AN ARACH-A-DOO. In addition to the programs listed below, Amanda would enjoy collaborating with you to create an experience that best meets the needs of your students and your curriculum.
Program length can be adjusted to fit your campus schedule; however they typically run between 45 minutes and 2 hours.
- A Dash of Shakespeare with a Pinch of Curie
Writing Poetry through Scientific Observations
- Come on in! Take off your skin! Rattle around in your bones!
Finding the Bones for Your Story’s Structure
- A Scrumptiously Crunchy Scare
Writing Leads that Keep them Reading
- What’s that zig-zaggin’ zipper?
Sparking Stories through Scientific Inquiry
- How Madeleine became Muddy
Finding Your Character’s Voice
- A bug’s just a bug–but it doesn’t have to be …
Making the Ordinary Extraordinary
Length of programs range from 2 hours to 2 days, and can be adjusted to meet the needs of your educators.
- Classroom Ecology: Creating a culturally inclusive learning environment through architecture, artwork, graffiti and signage
- Culturally Inclusive Learning Environments